Love - Love
A magical, hi-desert-bohemian venue perfect for rustic/romantic wedding ceremonies and receptions.
The hi-desert is full of cool places, so what makes Love-Love so special? It’s an all-inclusive venue. We have almost everything you need for your wedding already on site!
- Panoramic views, the lounge, art installations, twinkling lights, landscaping, and a water feature provide a backdrop for breathtaking photography.
- Bathrooms – permanent (no need to rent porta-
- The venue was built over a repurposed tennis court, so it’s a clean, level, smooth surface! No need to rent a dance floor, no wonky uneven tables and chairs or tripping hazards for those who might be a little unsteady on their feet.
- The two of you will stand out in our simple yet dramatic ceremony site.
- There is plenty of shade.
- Tables and chairs are provided – no rental, delivery and set-up fees.
- Bar and catering kitchen ready for your vendor to set up at no additional charge.
More about our Event Location
Fewer vendors to contract and communicate with means a lot less stress for you and more time to celebrate with friends and family.
Desert Lily wedding package includes darn near everything but the food and drink!
- Beautiful terraced ceremony site
- Reception area
- An outdoor bar and catering kitchen
- Bohemian Lounge area
- Convenient parking area for a food truck
- Help with local
vendersand event coordination
- Real bathrooms (not porta-
pottys) (wheelchair accessible)
- Sound system (including a PA)
- All three rooms in the B&B and the
B’iltmoreBunkhouse (rental cabin that accommodates up to 5 people)
- Assistance arranging additional lodging nearby
- Set up / tear down / clean up – trash removal
I’m sure you have many questions, I would love to meet with you to discuss your wedding plans and give you a tour of the property.
Check out my listing here:
We stayed over Easter weekend and truly enjoyed the place and especially, Carrie. The place is immaculate and comfortable and the grounds are beautiful. It was relaxing to hang out in the hammock and enjoy the beautiful view. Carrie has goodies and helpful items throughout the place to make the stay more comfortable. There was a backpack in our room to borrow, guide books for Joshua Tree, and a blanket and flashlight to use at night. Carrie was very welcoming and accommodating and I really enjoyed conversations with her. She is an interesting person and made our stay unforgettable. We will definitely return.
Thank you Carrie.
PO Box 139,