Gourmet breakfast is served to your patio table (weather permitting) or in the great room of the main residence. Your meal will be as delicious to the eye as it is to your palate. And the freshly baked homemade cookies are not to be missed. Please let us know if you have unique dietary concerns. Coffee, tea and other amenities are always available in the great room.
For additional service or upgraded options, inquire at booking.
- For French Toast
- 8 pieces of day old or dried cinnamon raisin bread
- 4 Tablespoons strawberry cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon butter for griddle
- For Topping
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- maple syrup, warmed
- raspberry syrup
- whipped cream
- fresh mint
- Heat a flat griddle pan over medium heat while you make four sandwiches using two pieces of the cinnamon raisin bread and one tablespoon of cream cheese per sandwich. Lightly beat the eggs and milk together in a shallow dish. When the pan is hot, add the butter and lightly coat the pan by wiping it around with a paper towel. Dip each sandwich in the egg milk mixture until saturated and place in the pan. Cook until golden brown, 2-3 minutes, on each side.
- When both sides are golden, remove from pan onto a cutting board, cut each sandwich on the diagonal and place them artfully on a plate. Top with maple syrup, 1/4 cup of warm berries, a dollop of whipped cream, adrizzle of berry syrup and a sprig of mint. Yum!
PO Box 139,